Ukulele Workshops - Team Building Events
Yes 'Uke' Can!
Ukulele Team Building Events
Our Ukulele Team Building Events is not only filled with fun, it's designed to challenge and teach new skills to the participants. And we're not just talking about learning an instrument (which is always a bonus!) but also personal and interpersonal skills that can only be learned in a team building environment.
- All participants will be able to play a song in the first 5 minutes.
- Departments or teams writing songs on a theme and performing these to the whole group.
- Playing favourite songs, and writing your own songs.
- Finding your inner Rock God or Pop Diva!
- All participants receive a ukulele (If purchased in package)
- Transform inner fears into outward success – most of us have fears derived from experiences of failure or shame. These are generally not conscious, and can hold people back from working effectively in groups, sharing ideas with their colleagues, communicating clearly and openly, achieving their full potential and giving their best to their organisation. Changing this behaviour will have an enormous effect on the effectiveness of the employee’s or manager’s role.
- Making mistakes is vital to real learning, creativity and success! In our workshops people get to make heaps of mistakes and experience lots of success – all in a safe, creative and fun environment.
- Research shows that playing ukulele lowers stress, anxiety and blood pressure and dramatically improves health = fewer sick days. Health funds in the US are spending small fortunes on advertising around this.
- It also shows that playing ukulele and singing along to it increases brain mass which improves brain function. This naturally has many positive implications for organisations.
- Improves work/life balance and increases workplace contentment and happiness.
- Take your skills (and ukulele) home and share with family and friends - Happier families = happier and more productive employees and CEOs.
- Tinkling happy ukulele sounds are a real treat in the office environment and very easy on the ear.
Can cater from groups from 5 - 100+
If you have an event coming up, and need party ideas, a host, entertainment, or some out-of-the-box thinking, we are the ones to call. Providing party ideas and event entertainment Australia wide, call us on 1300 261 545, or send us an enquiry to get started!